imATHLETE is the leading registration engine and social networking site for running, triathlon, cycling, swimming and all participatory sporting events. The company is a leader in the sporting world and has transformed the relationship between event organizers and their participants, and is always seeking new ways to use innovative technology to enhance and inspire athletic participation.
THE OPPORTUNITY: CLIENT AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALIST
imATHLETE is looking to hire a go-getter to join our Client and Customer Support team. Your primary responsibility will be responding to emails, phone calls and assisting event organizers who have questions about their online registration and data management processes. This position works closely with Management, Technology, Operations, and Account Management teams.
Hours will be 9am - 6pm PST Sunday - Thursday with Friday and Saturday off.
When you look in the mirror, is this the person you see?
- Very personable, extremely reliable and responsible, quick to respond
- Self-driven, a super-fast learner and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- 2 years in a front facing, customer service role. You love helping people, but you crave personal and unique interactions where you can make an impact. The confines of a traditional call center culture make you cringe.
- Excellent communication skills in person, on the phone, and over email. Understands how and when to listen as well as talk
- You are always looking for ways to make processes more efficient, without sacrificing service
- Proficient with computers and technology, with a brain wired for creative problem-solving
If you're looking at the person described above, we want to talk to you!
Client and Customer Support
- Serve as the first point of contact for clients and customers regarding any questions about their online registration process, reporting features, participant databases, statement inquiries, and all imATHLETE.com platform functionality
- Ensure imATHLETE policies, values and voice are consistent in all communications
- Strategically identify and respond to trending support issues, and proactively feed support insights to operations and technology departments
- Assist in the development of operational support processes that can scale with a growing company
- Create and maintain the help center with articles and videos that are engaging, informative, and easy to use
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of the imATHLETE platform to serve as a resource for clients
- Serve as the client advocate when working with the technology team
- Communicate with the technology team on and bug reporting and feature requests
You'll get extra special bonus points if you have these in your back pocket:
- Proficient with Desk.com/Salesforce
- Active involvement in running, triathlon, cycling and/or swimming events, either as a participant, organizer or volunteer
- Knowledgeable of major participatory sports websites
Oh, and by the way....
- You must have authorization to work in the U.S.A.
- You must have your own means of transportation to and from the company office
And the upside is good! Benefits, a wonderfully fun + professional work environment, free entry to athletic events and more!
- Competitive salary + benefits, including: Active Lifestyle Program which reimburses in participation in any type of active lifestyle events (i.e. snowboarding, biking, hiking, etc.) and Employee Volunteer Program = 1 day per quarter to take off and volunteer.
- Work with an entrepreneurial team that is passionate about their work while having work/life balance.
- imATHLETE's support team, account managers, development team, sales folks and everybody else collaborates and communicates across all departments and functions to build a platform users will love.
- The company is a close knit community of friends first, colleagues second.